The Liebster award is made up of 11 facts about yourself and 11 questions created by the blogger who nominated you. To continue the chain you nominate up to 11 other bloggers and write 11 new questions for your nominees.
11 facts about me
- Pinterest is one of my most visited websites, shamefully followed by the Daily Mail online.
- I've been living on my own since September and it's the best thing i've ever done.
- I have a one-eyed Guinea Pig called Pudding.
- My most listened to song this week is Holding onto Heaven by Foxes.
- I have given blood eleven times but sadly had to stop last year.
- My favourite blog at the minute is Lydia Faye Jones.
- I'm secretly addicted to the Smurf Village app.
- The last thing I ate was a slice of Tarte au Citron with cream; perfect Sunday treat!
- I'm a Virgo which means i'm a perfectionist and I really live up to this.
- One of my guilty pleasures is Sunday Brunch on Channel 4.
- The last film I watched was Friends With Benefits.
Questions from Hollie
1. What do you do besides blogging?
I currently work in a press office. I'll be working there for another five months before I go back to complete my final year of university in September.
2. What are your favourite brands?
For fashion i'd probably say Topshop and H&M and for beauty Revlon, MAC and Origins.
3. Who are your style icons?
Caroline Flack's style is something i've always liked. I wish I could pull off shorts as well as she can! I follow quite a few fashion blogs and in a way they're more like my style icons rather than famous people.
4. Where is your favourite place in the whole world?
This is hard to answer as I haven't done any real travelling yet; when I was younger i'd always go on holiday to places by the sea so anywhere with a beach would make me happy!
5. What is your dream job?
Even though I can say I love my current job, i'm still not sure what I want to do in the future. I'd love to work for a magazine or for a food brand doing something creative.
6. What is your favourite book?
I used to read lots when I was younger but then blogs and magazines took over my life and I haven't read one in far too long! One of my favourites is Rescue Me by Melissa Wareham; i'm a huge animal lover and it's the only non chick-lit book that I haven't been able to put down!
7. What are you really bad at?
Driving tests; I can drive perfectly in lessons but as soon as I do a test I forget everything! I'm hoping for fourth time lucky when I finally get around to driving again!
8. What would you say is one of your best assets?
This question wasn't easy to answer; I think probably my eyes (is that a weird thing to say?!)
9. Which garment do you live in?
Since i've been working full time it would have to be my joggers or my pyjamas. As soon as I get home from work the first thing I do is get changed into some comfy clothes!
10. If you won the lottery, what would be your first splurge?
As boring as it sounds i'd probably pay off all my uni debts. And then i'd go on a really expensive holiday as I haven't been abroad for ages!
11. What is your biggest life goal?
I've become really career driven since starting my placement and I know that having a good job that i'm happy in is what I want the most. Finding it is probably not going to be easy so i'm glad i've got another year of uni to help me make my mind up about what I want to do!
Questions for my nominated bloggers
- What is your favourite dessert?
- What do you think makes a good blog?
- If you could be on any reality TV program what would it be?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your most-worn perfume?
- What was the last thing you bought?
- What song have you listened to the most this year?
- Are you superstitious?
- What is your favourite nail polish shade?
Blogs I have nominated
Emily, Jade, Fern and Jessica.