2. Being single has just as much value as being in a relationship, and no one can tell you otherwise
3. "If you have to look for what you’re passionate about, then you’re probably not passionate about it at all."
Thank you Mark Manson for this post when I needed it the most.
4. Your university days are some of the best days of your life - make the most of them!
5. Never underestimate how satisfying and therapeutic it can be to spend an afternoon baking
6. Living alone is one of the best ways to learn more about yourself - I can't wait to do it again!
7. It doesn't matter how many attempts it takes to pass your driving test - the end result is the same for everyone
8. There's nothing wrong with waiting for the right person, no matter how long it takes.
9. "Everybody has a chapter they don't read out loud."
10. Hangovers really do get worse as you get older - a glass of coconut water before bed is a game changer
11. A degree means so much more with experience, no matter what grade you got
12. Keeping in touch with people isn't easy, but you soon realise those that matter
13. "It's ok not to be ok"
14. Always trust your gut instinct
15. Pets are the answer to every single one of life's problems